FAQ - Jobseekers
1. How do I sign up with The Job Shop?
- Please send your resume to and a recruiter will be in touch to review your background and as a courtesy to you, schedule an interview with you.
2. How much does The Job Shop charge for this service?
- NOTHING! We are a free service to you!
3. What is the address?
- 461 2nd St. C332 San Francisco, CA 94107
- Located centrally in the SOMA district, close to the Financial District, accessible by Bart and busses 10 and 12, the T (muni), and San Francisco Cal-Train Station.
4. Why is working with The Job Shop beneficial to me?
- We have work for you. Being in the business for 20 years, our clients trust us to give them qualified professionals whether it is for temp assignments, contract assignments, temp to hire assignment or permanent positions. Candidates trust us to provide them with opportunities that would be a good fit for them in terms of background and requirements.
5. How can The Job Shop help me improve my skills?
- We have tutorials! We can set you up with as many tutorials as you like, as many times as you like. If you want to test before and after the tutorial to see your improvement, we can do that too!